Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to the Grind


In an effort to "get the most out of my vacations", I would always book the return THE DAY BEFORE I had to return to work...thinking that I would enjoy myself on the vacation so much and then plop myself back into work and be reminded of all the fabby memories I just made.

Uh-huh....its not that easy with a baby. We arrived home in the evening on Sunday, and I had to work Monday morning. To top it off THERE WAS NO CREAM OR MILK FOR MY COFFEE! That was true hell.

That being said, we had a really nice time in France. The weather was (mostly) good, and we enjoyed good food, celebrated Christian´s birthday with family, and had some nice finds at the Flea Markets. A few "typical" French dresses for Emma, and a Le Creuset Dutch Oven for 4 Euros for us! It was definitely the find of the year!



Emma learning to Boule, when in France...do as the French!
Actually, she was learning how not to steal the IRON balls once the others threw them!


With the Family


This was how we bathed...when the weather was good!


How Marilyn-esque!!


Emma´s preferred method of transportation around the garden.
This is one of her French dresses from the FleaMarket. Super cute, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment