Sunday, October 17, 2010

What a shitty post to write.

I need a break from looking for airline tickets from behind these sore eyes of mine.

My mom died.

I dont even have a recent pic to post of her.

Who knew a woman who caused me so much pain, would cause me even more pain in her death.

She was my mom.

She was a lover of words - especially when using them to argue her point.

She LOVED her cats, yes she was the perverbial crazy cat lady in her old age.

She was 67.

She loved John F. Kennedy, and the Yankees. How nice she saw them make it to the Playoffs.

She loved me and my brother, in the only way she was capable of.

She met my husband and daughter, and knew I was having twins.

She died alone in Las Vegas.

She served in the Peace Corps building and teaching in schools in Bombay, now Mumbai.

Part of me doesn´t even know why I am crying so much....the other part is just broken.

Carol Elizabeth Stockstill King - I hope you are in a far better place than this.



1 comment: