Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Weather

Hello my lovelies!

As I suffer through not having my laptop anymore, I am realizing that I may never retrieve these THOUSANDS of pictures every new parent makes in the beginning. I am heartbroken. My friend came over to look at it, and he said the hard drive is dead. Dead! How can a beautiful, little baby do that to a computer?? Emma´s new nickname is BAM BAM. Like on the Flinstones. ugh.

I thought I would show you a typical example of this crayz, summer weather we are having here these days.

Brrr....it was about 55 degrees on Thursday!
Time for the winter hats, and of course don´t forget your bling!

Then came Friday...time to bust out the little mushroom pool she received as a gift on her birthday! Yippee for 75 degree weather! She doesn´t look happy here. But she was. She was sick the day after this photo was taken...you can see it here.

I´m sorry. Has back fat ever looked so cute???

Then came Saturday. While it wasn´t 55. It wasn´t 75, either.
Emma did her duty wtching over the backyard.

Anyways, its a small glimpse into our everchanging weather over here. I don´t think we are going to have a glorious, sunny summer. But these days of blue skies and over 65 degrees are what I am living for lately.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment