Thursday, June 17, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Greetings from the rainy city of Frankfurt! Yes, rain in June. And probably in July, and so on, and so on...ugh, I hate the weather in Europe!

You have probably realized that I have been away from this little blog for a while - well, hopefully you noticed! After my Dads visit, we had a bout of sickness in the Spoerhase household, then Emma decided to play the drums on Mommys laptop and make it go away - FOREVER! Yes, my darling little girl broke my laptop. I will remember this come Christmastime, you can be sure of it!

I was also busy preparing some items to send to the U.S.! I have several friends expecting their own little bundles of joy, and I wanted to handmake some love for them...and as I have mentioned before, it seems to take me 3x as long to make something with Emma underfoot. Alas, the projects have (mostly) been completed and I am off to the post office today to mail said items! I am still working on a pillow & duvet cover for a friend of mine here. I would show you a picture of the cute Lucia (insert here), but I am working off of Christians laptop (and stupid, german keyboard!) and he doesnät have my pictures! Waaaaa! Anyways, I will show you a finished product once it is actually done so you can see what is happening over here in rainyland.

More later, auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment