Thursday, July 14, 2011

French Flea Market-ing!

I loves me a good flea market...especially French ones. No, not because my taste ranges in French antiques....but because they have super cool things for dirt cheap!

The French countryside from July through August rages every weekend with at least one, if not three or four different Flea Markets. It was so much fun! I got Emma a cool light projector for nighttime, some ice cream dishes, a baby so-that-Mama's-hand-doesn't-fall-off-from-holding-a-baby-the-whole-time bath seat, and Henry a bunch of cool clothes (since we don't really have any boy clothing!) for under 6 euro!!

Oh, I also got a bowling pin set where the pins are stuffed animals. It was brand new! I asked how much it was (in FRENCH, mind you!) and she told me and I promptly handed over 2 euro without even bargaining because it was so cute - and she looked at it and said, "well, okay I will also take 2 euro". Um, opps....she had originally said 3 euro, but I understood 2 - oh well, it was a great bargaining method after all! :)


Um, hello Thomas Edison, did you lose your phone?
It's here at this Flea market.

Is this for bad babies???

Emma on the bath seat on the street.


No comments:

Post a Comment