Tuesday, January 3, 2012

16 hours, from door to door

That's right.
16 hours from door to door. Frankfurt to Phoenix, AZ - where my Dad is living
Emma did great! She didn't sleep too much, but when we were getting off the plane I had so many people (I never even saw sitting near us!) come up to me and say how delightful she was.

Delightful? My Emma? Whythankyouverymuch!

One thing is for sure, this kid loves to fly...looks like we're in for an expensive few years. :)

We may be coming from the cold of Frankfurt.
But we come prepared for sun.


Of course Opa (Grandpa) Randy was thrilled to death with her.
She can do no wrong by him -
she starts a fire, he says, "look how evenly that fire's burning!"


So we enjoyed our first few days being lazy and going on carousel's and riding elephants.
I mean, what else does Phoenix have to offer??!

No comments:

Post a Comment