Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kids Museum

The Phoenix Kids Museum was great! I had read about things to do with Kids before we left, and that was top of the list - now I see why.

There were so many things to look at, play with, and listen to there that we could've spent all day there! Of course the Emma was a hot, crying mess when I had to CARRY her out of there.

This will definitely be on the list of things to do the next time we're there...or you're there!
You can read more about it here, but it comes highly recommended by the Spoerhase Five.

She was fascinated by these little air pocket thingies (technical name??)


They had a 3 story high "climbing tree" made out of all recycled parts.
You could actually get into this suspended flying tub, super cool!

Ahhh, happiness.
Ain't she purdy??

Drive thru Car Wash
(on tricycles).
I was kinda sad my legs were sooo long. -that's the only time I can say that! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment