Monday, January 16, 2012

Die Emma war hier

All in all it was a WONDERFUL visit. Family, friends, and shopping!!!
Of course, it was all too short, too. Family, friends, and shopping :(

It was a strange, and nice feeling being with her in a place that I know and love so well. Not that she could really comprehend such a concept, but having her in LA, going to places I also love going was a really great feeling for me.

I was able to see a few of you over the holidays, but a bunch of you were sick or away over Thanksgiving. It was awesome to catch up with the ones I could, and if I missed you, well, I really MISS you, still. *sniff sniff*

Emma did fabulous, and had a bit of a difficult time adjusting back to Frankfurt time, but missed her brother & sister and was THRILLED to be back in Papi's arms!




"Emma was here".




No comments:

Post a Comment