Monday, January 16, 2012

Disneyland!

Hey Everyone,

I'm still catching you up on our US visit, then I'll catch you up on all things Frankfurt 2012.

We were lucky enough to get to go to Disneyland with my Brother, his wife, and my niece while we were out in LA. Sam's neighbors (Husband & Wife) both work for Disney and scored us some free passes so we could enjoy the sun Disney style.

THANK GOD, too. Because I was getting so desperate to take her to someplace like this, I was ALMOST going to take her to Disneyland in Paris - PUKE!!! Who wants their first trip to Disneyland to be in French. Peeeeee Ewwwww! That's French for, "No Thank You".

I thought that because we went on "Black Friday" that Disneyland would be relatively uncrowded...big mistake, HUGE, big. Lines were 50 minutes deep - for the kiddie ones, too! :(




Let's ride the tram.....wheeeeeee!
Nobody forget we parked in Eyore, or was it Mickey, oh hell.

At first she patiently waited for the rides.
Later, she was like a wild, rabid dog trying to bend through the bars.
It wasn't a pretty sight.


You gotta love "It's a small world".
Seriously, you gotta.
If you don't you're like a Communist or something.
Seriously.

Loves these pics.

M-I-C, See you real soon!
K-E-Y, WHY? Because we love you.
M-O-U-S-E

No comments:

Post a Comment