Saturday, March 27, 2010

"Baby!"

This is the word I hear every.day.10.times.a.day from Emma. It's hilarious. She points to everything around the house that has a picture of a baby on it (books, diaper box, wipes container, pictures, etc.), and says clearly, "Baby!". She gets a big grin on her face and continues the hunt. Sometimes this extends to other non-baby items...which we both think is still funny because she's so darn proud of herself when she says it!
I thought I should take a moment and appreciate these little things my little one does each day, considering the gravity of my last post. Babies can be difficult; it's easy to get lost in what's NOT getting done around the house, or what you've done wrong that day. I really try hard to look for something positive every day, and little things like saying, "Baby" can really bring a smile to my face and make me feel like I'm on the right track with her.

What brings a smile to your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment