Thursday, March 11, 2010

"You're a woman!"

Almost everyday there's something little that my Mr. does to make me feel special. I don't really mean special, but I mean like a lady.

Like the other day when we were walking home from the market together with Emma and the stroller was filled to the brim with groceries...I went to take the stroller up the stairs myself and he said, "Don't do that, I'll do it!". I (of course, in all my independent voice) said, "I can do it myself". His comeback?? "You're a woman". And not in a negative, you can't do it-kind of a way...in a wonderful, I want to help you kind of a way. And you know what? I let him.

He also (almost) always still reminds me when I'm about to walk into poop on the sidewalk - which in Frankfurt is every few meters. I'm not quite sure which statement I like more sometimes, but I'm really leaning towards the poop one.

No comments:

Post a Comment