Friday, March 4, 2011

35 weeks Pregnant

So another day, another day pregnant.

Ugh, I'm so tired.

I went to the Doctor's today, and while doing her routine ultrasound she saw what I typically FEEL everyday, which is my stomach being twisted into the playground of 2 devils. From the top right side, (what we later learned was) a KNEE jutted out, and then the lower left side the same silhouette appeared. She quickly looked with the ultrasound wand (what do you call this??) and they were pushing each other in a way that made both of their knees pop out!! It was crazy to see on the monitor what I feel throughout most days.

She says if I can keep them in 2 more weeks it would be optimal. Do you know what that means?? They will come on MY birthday! I don't want to share my cake!!! WAAAAA! I swear I will hold my legs together so tight if they try that stunt!

I am still riding my bike, I know, I know, everyone wants video. I'll get it for you. I am still without any photographic evidence that I'm pregnant. Thank you, Christian.

I have some occasional heartburn with this pregnancy that started a few weeks ago. I remember Crissi and Mari asking me if I had it with Emma (never did), due to the Old Wives Tale that says heartburn means a full head of hair at birth. It turned out true for them, so maybe my body is working overtime to produce 2 full heads of hair. I swear I don't know what I'll do if I have bald children! I don't even have little baby hats because she had so much hair she never needed the extra warmth! Oh well.

Anyways, that's what's happening over here. We're going to look at an apartment tonight, it's much bigger than ours, but we would be losing alot of pluses from this apartment too that we're not sure we're willing to sacrifice.

Wish us luck.




1 comment:

  1. Wow Jenna, I can't imagine TWO of them kicking me from inside. The one I got inside right now is plenty kicking enough for me!
    You're a rock star and I can't wait to meet these two little Spoerhase's!!

    ReplyDelete