Monday, March 28, 2011

How much longer can this go on?

It's Monday.

I'm still pregnant.

Just had more acupuncture.

Ready for this waiting game to be over.

38 weeks and 3 days pregnant...with twins...I think I win an award or something. I've become a bit legendary around our neighborhood & playground. Christian always takes Emme there and all the moms we know (and some who just know "of" us!) come up to him and ask, "Has she delivered yet??".

I can't wait until he can finally say, "Yes".

Kill me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm crying of laughter right now. I can just picture your enthusiasm!
    Hang in there Jenna... well really, there ain't nowhere else for you to go, but just keep your head up!
    Those rascally rascals will be out soon! Then instead of them kicking in your belly, they will be in your arms to kiss and cuddle!
    I'm thinking of you always my love.

    ReplyDelete