Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Slam a needle in me, I'm done!

I'm so desperate for this to be over, and so uncomfortable that I will try anything! My Midwife just left the house after performing acupuncture on me.

She, too, was surprised that I've been able to carry the Twins this long. I told her about the surrogate comment from my Doctor and she wholeheartedly agreed. As wonderful as I think that is, I would never in a million years go through this again!

I meant to take a photo of my legs, ankles, and pinkie toes that had tiny needles jutting out of them, but I didn't put the camera near me and forgot about it while we were talking. I also had one at the tippie top of my head! Hopefully something will come of it...

She comes back Friday (IF nothing does happen before) to give me a cervical massage with clove oil. Um, you can count on definitely NOT having any photos from that session! :)

Please pray to the Contraction Gods for me...38 weeks is starring me in the face and I just can't imagine this much longer!

1 comment:

  1. Are you seriously STILL PREGNANT????
    Damn girl, you are a modern science marvel!!!
    Carrying twins for that long...
    Rock Star... that's all I have to say.
    Even though you may not feel very Rock Star-ish, believe me my love,
    You Abso-freaking-lutely ARE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete