Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Since I have no plans right now...


In an effort to keep my mind off these two 16 year olds inside of me who are already in their rebellious stage, I started planning Emma's 2nd Birthday Party. I can only imagine how many diapers and crying fits I'll be in the throes of when her actual birthday comes creeping up on me next month; so I thought I'd take the time now (while I have it!) and pre-plan whatever I can so that it just "falls into place".

Nice plan, eh? Yeah, I'm not naive. Basically I want to get some things done that I can so that I can throw this thing into action on the 23rd.

I decided on a Fiesta theme, why? I don't really know. Perhaps because I'm always CRAVING mexican food since there's absolutely NONE here...either way, it will be fun. I'm going to make a pinata and Emma & Co. will whack it open with a pink, little bat given to her by Uncle Sam & Tia Mari. So, to grab up the candy & other little favors I'll have there, I made these...


I always have scraps leftover from various projects that just sit there, this was a great way to use them up! Plus, I think kids (or should I say Parents) can never have too many of these little bags to tidy up small toys that can easily get lost amongst the others. So double-purpose!!

I'm so excited because my Dad will be coming out for Emma's party. Last year he missed it by 2 weeks and I know he was really disappointed. Which also means he'll be out here for Easter (the day AFTER her Birthday Party!), and our planned Easter Egg hunt! It will be Emma's first, and I'm joining up with my NY friend to plan some fun for the kids in the backyard.

Do you think I'm crazy to plan these things when the twins won't even be one month old yet?? Hell, that's if they show up anytime soon!! Oh well.

So this was how I kept busy today - Wednesday - as we move out of MARCH and into APRIL and we await the birth of our first set of twins, and the last of our children. Tomorrow I go to the Hospital again for the regular check and BEG them to induce me, which I have been told will fall on deaf ears. And then on Friday back to my Dr. who will, I'm sure, tell me once again, "This weekend is IT - I'm sure of it!"

Oh yeah? F You, lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment