Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Killing Time n' Stuff


Hi, it's me!
Still pregnant.
Very much uncomfortable.
Ready for this ish to begin!

Here's a graphic at how the babies are lying:

transverse/vertex twins


My next Dr. appointment is on Friday. We'll see if things have changed then, or if I even make it there. The countdown to me having them on my birthday has begun. 2 more days.
What do you think?? Am I gonna have to share my cake?? Boo.

Also, my Belly Bandit just arrived! Have you heard of this? It's basically a gurtel to keep your guts sucked in. One of the Kardashians made it kinda popular, and my NY friend here told me to get one. After Emma's birth I definitely had a second, "top" stomach (after delivering all 9.4lbs of her!) that never really went away. I can only imagine what kind of "twin stomach" I'll have after this delivery and want any and all help in getting rid of it.


I gained a total of 26 lbs with Emma's pregnancy, and kept 15 lbs of it (thanks for nothing 18 months of Nursing!), and thus far have only gained 8.5 lbs with this twin pregnancy! But if you add it to the 15 I kept then it's a total of 23.5. The babies themselves weigh about 12, so I'm hoping I will have an easier time getting this weight off. Yeah, wish me luck on that fantasy! I asked around at my Baby Club online forum about having better luck the 2nd time around with nursing and losing weight - the answers were NOT at all positive. So I figure it's gonna be gym time (somehow - don't ask HOW) and focus to get my body back to it's normal Bootylicious self!

I've also started to obsess about the babies not having hair. I'm so used to full head o' hair babies that I don't know what I'll do with a baldie!!

Oh well, one more thing I have no control over...or do I???

No comments:

Post a Comment